Last Monday I was talking to the brightest light in my life, my Mentor Mindy, when she asked about the topics we will discuss during our next Skype meeting. I always act like if I were in symbiosis with her, because I know I can listen to her, while also act like she does; normally, she does the right thing. Unfortunately, my mind was unexpectedly empty, so that I’ve hesitated a few seconds, then I’ve recognized the “from week 5 to the exam” typical burned mood. Yes, because Continue reading
It’s time to have a Mentor when you notice some warning signs:
- you mix your native language with English
- you ask your daughter: “how do we say that in Italian?”
- little crumbs immerse your keyboard
- you don’t remember the last time you ate at the kitchen table
- you don’t mind all those strange people going back and forwards from home; oh yes, that’s my family!
- There’s a little voice yapping away and saying: “why are you working so hard?”. However, you don’t know the answer.